Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetables With Rice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 500g Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into 2-3 cm pieces
- 175g pkt of Masterfoods Honey mustard chicken recipe base
- 125ml light thickened cream
- 100g of green beans, halved
- 200g of medium grain white rice
- 90g of thinly cut carrots
Step One: Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken while stirring, for at least 5 mins or until the chicken is browned.
Step Two: Add the MasterFoods Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe Base, cream, beans and carrots into the pan and bring it to the boil.
Step Three: Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer, uncovered, for 5 mins or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
Step Four: Meanwhile, cook the medium grain white rice following the packet directions.
Step Five: Lastly, Serve the honey mustard chicken and vegetables on a bed of rice.