- 8 boneless & skinless, chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp pepper
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Add the flour to a bowl with a tight-fitting lid, then add the chicken in batches and coat well.
- Shake off excess flour and put chicken pieces in a greased 20 x 20 x 5 cm baking dish (don’t lie them flat – they should have the same shape as they were in the package).
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic and seasonings.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes, basting occasionally with the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is adapted from Genius Kitchen.